Hive Regions

In 2018-2019 i use to be able to spawn in the NA region everytime i log on, but now everytime i log on Hive it puts me in Asia??? were i dont usually like playing sure ill get low ping and everything but my friends are all on NA, is there any way of fixing this ?

you can join from direct ip
ca.hivebedrock.network (NA)
fr.hivebedrock.network (EU)

how tho i play on Xbox ?

well then you’re going to have to change regions every time i guess
run /region NA
someone who plays on xbox might be able to help you better

1 Like

ye i’ve been changing regions this entire time its very annoyin and time consuming, looks like imma have to keep changing regions forever

I think if you use a VPN that’s based in Asia hive will automatically think you’re actually located in Asia and therefore set your region accordingly. If you are using a VPN It’s not recommended.

You can make a suggestion about picking your default region but make sure it doesn’t already exist. If you prefer if I make a suggestion just tell me :grinning:

2 Likes

i don’t use a VPN, i’ve never had this problem ever since Hive updated regions, they made it were i spawn in a region with better ping yet i dont even play on that region

yes can you please make a suggestion that would be much appreciated :pray::pray:

You can make it yourself :+1:

Just click the new topic button on the home screen

And change the category to suggestions