Hive not working

Hi guys.
Completely new here so no idea what I’m doing, please correct me if I’m doing this wrong.

Recently I’ve had persistent issues connecting to the Hive. I can connect to other servers fine, just not the Hive. Which is a shame since it’s my favourite one.

This has been going on for a couple of weeks, so I played on CubeCraft for a while, but it really doesn’t replace the Hive.

Is anyone else having this issue?

When did this issue occur?

I guess it must have been about three or four weeks ago when I first noticed it. I’ve had this happen with two different devices and accounts. The internet is fine though.

Have you tried re-installing Minecraft.

Uh lol no, trying that now.
Thanks for your time!

1 Like

No problem.

Tell me if that worked

1 Like

Yeah, still having problems.
Usual message that comes up is “connection timed out, unable to connect to world.”

What version are you using?

v1.16.210, and it’s (bedrock) windows 10 edition.

Hey there! :wave:
This is usually caused by your Internet connection not working.
It is best that you restart your router or try to relog onto your Microsoft account.
I would also try connecting using an indirect way such as using the IPs:
Main IP ~ geo.hivebedrock.network
NA ~ ca.hivebedrock.network
EU ~ fr.hivebedrock.network
AS ~ sg.hivebedrock.network

The last possible solution which was given to me by Microsoft was to downgrade the MC version you are currently using. You could try to log on the Hive on those MC versions:

Good luck and hopefully those methods work! :crossed_fingers:

I have done some research and this was the the most plausible reason. I do read through the comments and try to be 99% sure of what I am answering is correct and efficient to the user. Again we can miss some comments, it happens to all of us :’)

Hey there :wave:

Sorry to hear that you’ve been having issues.

Please contact our support team regarding this issue, they will be able to assist you further.

You can contact our support team by emailing [email protected], or by going to our support site, and using the chatbox in the corner of the page :slight_smile:

1 Like