Hive mount bundle

Hive mount bundle:

[Many mounts in a bundle]

In the bundle you will get many different mounts like a taxi more cars a lorry a Garbage collection :

[It can be cost around 39 € 10 for people who have every mount]

€39 for a mount bundle is obscene, even if you get multiple mounts that would cost that amount anyway.

Having a €10 discount for mount owners is stupid, then you buy a mount for €10, and the bundle for €10, so you get an extra mount AND a €20 discount (i think €20 for 4 mounts is actually an alright price)

But the point is that a mount is a “fly rank” so you getting the ability to fly is half the value, so you’re not exactly getting 4 times the ability to fly are you.

Also less directed at this post in particular but still heed it

CAN PEOPLE PLEASE STOP MAKING SUGGESTIONS FOR OVERPRICED BUNDLES. That’s like the third one this week

3 Likes

The main reason I don’t like this bundle is due to the price, mounts were made to be a fly rank and unless hive considers my suggestion New mounts cheaper for mount owners mounts will continue to be very overpriced making a bundle worthless

1 Like

Hive will probably not make bundles too unreachable especially for young people that don’t earn money yet. It’s probably a good idea to join ms rewards program which is free and you can redeem minecoins if you’ve reached a needed point.