Hive Mixed Arcade Wishlist/Suggestions

Hi, since Mixed Arcade is still in development, i would like to share to you my suggestions/wishlist on what should be added to Mixed Arcade!

1. BlockDrop
    KEEP THIS, THIS GAME IS SO GOOD! If not as a featured game, make it a game in the Mixed Arcade, it’s really fun and fast-paced, and it also utilizes the knockback nemo!

2. Block Party
    This should be added simply because this is a staple of the now defunct HiveMC Java Server, it’s very fast-paced, fun and easy to play

3. Sumo Duels
    I know this is not original, but if they can sprinkle some Hive originality, this game would easily be one of the most played in Mixed Arcade.

4. Some kind of spleef
    Spleef would be a good addition as this minigame is wildly acclaimed as the oldest minigane in Minecraft. If they could figure out a perfect kind of spleef that would fit in the servers identity, that woulf click on the community.

5. An elytra centered game
    I want to see Hive utilizing the elytra. It would be a funfest if they decided to add it. I would be totally in!

If you have some things to add, reply down below!

• mrxyryle
1 Like

Heya! Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion.

Unfortunately suggestions should be individually presented, as in one suggestion per topic creation. I really recommend reading this topic which outlines some key fundamental guidelines regarding making a suggestion.

You will be glad to hear that Block Party has already been confirmed for Mixed Arcade, as seen on the Hive Bedrock Trello Roadmap card, here.

3 Likes