Hive Merch? Possibly Come true

yes

vote

2 Likes

Hive: releases merch
Thanpixel: gets every single item on the first day

11 Likes

Hive: releases merch
Mixereclipsejet: Hey guys I’m doing a merch giveaway!

10 Likes

LOL

I really only want a Splodg3r Youtooz though.

8 Likes

He says, until he sees a limited edition Hive logo hat and immediately tosses it into his cart.

5 Likes

CLANKSTAR YOUTOOZ

I SAID IT ONCE, ILL SAY IT AGAIN, WE NEED HIVE STAFF YOUTOOZ

10 Likes

We need to make a suggestion specifically for this, or have the OP add it.

3 Likes

Afcourse it’ll be only for United States or other countries not including asia

1 Like

What about pants??
I need my hive pants

2 Likes

Honestly I wish I could just sell hive merch on my website

But I think I need permission to do that

1 Like

I think the Hive has a lot of the staff and owners in Europe so it will probably be available there. And I mean if they have an Asia server, it would probably also be sold there. I think if they sell hoodies, Ari should get one for free!

3 Likes

It better come with a free home title and a poster
(Like hub title and avatar…haha aren’t I funi)
On a more serious note, I doubt they’d give me one for free unless they decide to take inspiration from my hoodie.

2 Likes

I think it would be hard to make a hoodie that doesn’t look like yours tbh, but if they wanted to avoid giving you a free one making one that looks like yours, I am sure that they could find a way. I guess they could make a hoodie that comes with an exclusive costume (and avatar and hub title), and then like showcase the costume on the whole hoodie, put a poster of the avatar in the box or whatever it comes in, and then have the hub title written on the back.

Example

So for example, they could have a hoodie that comes with a Golden Cow costume. The hoodie would be like the upper body of the costume, and then on the back they could have the hub title like “Holy Cow” written on it. It could come with a poster showing a golden cow saying “Holy Cow” or something. That wasn’t an actual suggestion, just an example, but if it was added, I might buy it :wink:

2 Likes

They’d probably slap the hive logo onto the hoodie but leave out the sleeve stripes tbh. Maybe they’d put a bee on the back but who knows. Personally, I’d like a more minimalist design, like a small hive logo on the corner of the chest part of the hoodie.

3 Likes

Has any MC server made merch before?

• Yes
  • No
  • Were’s my mummy

0 voters

1 Like

I think it would look cool with a bee on the arm like Pixel’s skin. But now that I think about it, there are a lot of things they can do, but most people will still see part’s of yours in it.

2 Likes

not until she gives me my hive hoodie I asked for like a month ago smh

1 Like

I would be happy to put it on your skin if you PM me your skin!

1 Like

I’m on holiday so I can’t actually access my computer, but I’ll work something out.

2 Likes

If I have money I would definitely buy the merch but alas I’m just a poor boy😂.

2 Likes