Hive Java Hide and Seek Maps In Hive Bedrock Hide and Seek

I think the Java maps are really cool and it will be very good if they become maps in Hide and Seek Bedrock (Space, Lotus, Villa, Frozen, BeforeSpace, Bora Bora, Shipyard, Cruise
and Hotel). They are cool and I want to hide and seek on them. →

Poll: Is this idea cool?

• SPACE
  • LOTUS
  • VILLA
  • FROZEN
  • SHIPYARD
  • CRUISE
  • HOTEL
  • ALL
  • NO ONE OF THEM
  • BEFORE SPACE
  • BORA BORA

0 voters

You have multiple choices.

This. Other than Deathrun, why don’t they port all the maps?

Most Java maps are already on Bedrock but with a few changes, so I think the addiction of these are pretty cool. However, I do not play Java Edition so i’m not voting.

You probably should have included photos of the maps

Most?

Do you know how much Java maps there are?

1 Like

While it’s nice to want all Java maps ported, you have to think about the Bedrock players too. Many of the maps you listed (like Lotus) are much larger than the current ported maps we have, this makes it much harder for let’s say mobile players to seek compared to our current smaller maps. port the smaller and easier-to-play maps like Kingston

While I do want some of these maps ported too, most of them are really old maps anyways (Lotus is 6+ years old!) Bedrock should mostly have modern-looking maps like Hospital. Maps like Madhouse (Bedrock-exclusive) also makes Bedrock stand out since they’re exclusive maps and just brand-new concepts rather than devs just porting all of their maps to Bedrock and call them new

Final note : I suggest porting 2 to 3 of these maps, then maybe another 2 or 3 maps would be completely brand-new maps, Madhouse for example!
All in all, good poll though :wink:

3 Likes

I’m 50% agree with this. The reason why not is the brand new maps. I think some people never played Java Minecraft (like me) and they want the Java maps in Bedrock Hive. But really, more of the maps in Java are really more bigger than these in Bedrock. So I suggest some of the Java maps (Villa, Cruise, Frozen, Lotus) to be added in the Bedrock Hive Hide And Seek. Agree?

• Yes, I agree.
  • Nope, these maps are enough.

0 voters

As someone who used to queue these maps in Java often, really the only balanced maps (good for both roles generally) are Hotel and Cruise. The rest of the maps on the list are too large to seek for an average Bedrock player, have way too many block piles and spots and are basically only good for hiders. Hotel is a fan favourite on Java HnS too. Other than these 2 though, don’t feel like the other maps would fit as good.

I didn’t played Hotel yet, but I think i lt is a little small. Lotus and Frozen are good maps, too. And don’t forget - Villa, Bora Bora and Space. They are cool. :grinning:

Bump because I don’t want to post duplicate suggestion. I think the Java maps will be great here, especially for custom servers. :wink:

So here’s what I think.
Some of these maps are HUGE for bedrock players and some are rather old or outdated. I’d like to see remakes of these maps rather than adding them to the game right away.

1 Like