Uh

Cubecraft has more players than Hive.

Discuss.

1 Like

Because skyblock is overrated.

9 Likes

And they’re always putting out new content every three seconds

2 Likes

no SkyBlock only xD 6000+ players are in SkyBlock…

1 Like

I saw 10k alone on it yesterday

6 Likes

This title is treason! And btw, whenever I’m on, the hive has 10K more players than 2nd place

Yeah well yesterday morning I noticed Cubecraft having a few thousand more than Hive

1 Like

tallsissors had commit treeson

we must banis hin frum teh hive

5 Likes

it’s because of skyblock the most overrated game in every server including hypixel

4 Likes

What’s the deal with skyblock anyway

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s addictive the way a clicker game is, but not sure, never played.

1 Like

It’s the players that can’t left click that like it

Every server gets a boost of players whenever they release a new gamemode. Hive almost hit 40k when skywars was released. Cubecraft has released 3 in a relatively short time period so it makess sense that they’re getting a lot of players. Once the hype dies down hive will probably remain #1.

4 Likes

To be honest i’m kinda disappointed that Skyblock is now also on CubeCraft. Though, I can’t say that Skyblock isn’t original at all. I mean, I know a lot of you guys pretty much dislike the fact Skyblock is now on the 4 main featured servers, but Lifeboat, CubeCraft and InPvP released their versions of Skyblock and tried to make it look as unique as possible.

On CubeCraft Skyblock, cobblestone generators are pretty different. They are a block, instead of a small structure, while the other servers didn’t do that.
On Lifeboat’s, you have a Mini-me Miner.

Will I be disappointed if Galaxite will also have Skyblock? Maybe yes, maybe no.

2 Likes

The difference between cubecraft and lifeboat skyblock is that on lifeboat you have to PAY to play with your friends and well on mineville… we aren’t going to talk about that

2 Likes

Mineplex already has skyblock, I think it’s in beta though.

2 Likes

Oh.

Mineplex already has skyblock btw, galaxite who knows lol

1 Like

edited my reply
didn’t know mineplex already had

but yeah, considering this reply:

it seems that CubeCraft Skyblock is better

2 Likes

The new featured server is going to be a reck
It’s very bad