Hive Glitch Discussion Thread

we all know Glitches they effect your Experience on Minecraft like Having a pink Blob show up Everywhere and if You want to talk about Glitches this is why i made this Topic

NOTE this Discussion is only for Glitches found on the hive and if its a new Glitch please make a report about it at #server-bug-reports

2 Likes

i never got it for now, still waiting (i’m on Android)

3 Likes

im on switch so i can now get pink glitch :frowning_face:

1 Like

I’m on switch as well and on top of it now taking a million years for minecraft to load (it still took a bit before RenderDragon), now I have to force restart minecraft because of pink glitch :upside_down_face:

1 Like

So true, my game crashed like 5 times yesterday and takes like 5 minutes to load

I think the reason my forum login streak is so long is cause everytime I go to login to mc it takes so long I pull out my phone and check the forums

I actually hate renderdragon and Microsoft/ Mojang has now passed Nintendo on the conhadda’s least favorite companies list

4 Likes

The update changed nothing for me, still take 2 minutes to open Minecraft and go on The Hive.

2 Likes

well it changed a lot for me 1 can’t join different region 2 i can’t go to the Hive store 3 it takes 10 years to get on minecraft

Good thing i didnt update

Bruh auto update :sob:

I only get it in murder mystery for some reason

idk if an RTX Graphics card helps, but I have one, and pink glitch does not really show up a lot, it takes about 3-5ish hours for pink glitch to show up.

I got it a few days ago and it was SO annoying! But the Hive Staff Team, Mojang and Microsoft are working on this issue and have found out that it has to do with Minecraft bedrock editions renderdragon. Hope this helps

It doesn’t seem like they are. They haven’t even addressed that it is an issue. Hopefully now that Renderdragon is on all devices they’ll take action.

I just had pink glitch and it was super annoying

I don’t get what all the fuss is u just have to reset youre mc it takes like 3 min top during that time u can check the forums etc.

1 Like

It took significantly longer for me to get to The Hive from my phone’s screen, well over a minute more.

I have a very good phone, and I don’t want to imagine the burden it is trying to load Minecraft on a less powerful device.

It’s a huge time waster, and it’s really annoying when you have to requeue when you’re in a party.

2 Likes

Did u mean Re q?

1 Like

WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT UPDATE TO 1.18.30!
I am on ipad and i did for preview, not realizing pink glitch.
IF YOU HAVENT UPDATED DONT
I REPEAT DONT
UPDATE!

1 Like

Oops, auto updated. I guess I’m stuck with pink glitch now. sigh

2 Likes

i was forced to update ._.

well ill enjoy the new bug fixes… were there any bug fixes? or was it just to put render dragon everywhere?

2 Likes