Hive Forum Suggestion - LTM Category

Idea:

Adding a LTM or a Seasonal Games Category to the Games and Suggestions Topics

More information:

Basically just adding a Category for people to discuss about Seasonal and LTM games. This is a small change that would be a good idea to implement to the forums. Adding a Category for every LTM seems a bit much but a category for the LTM minigames would be fine

2 Likes

Good idea!
Make sure to vote for your own suggestion to show you really want it as well!

Honestly, this is something that I would highly consider although there already is just a default “Suggestions” and “Games” category. I tried to decide a section for the What do you think about Block Drop? category. But, I had to just stick with default games and I shouldn’t have to do that. When I’m discussing games, I should always have a specific category for the game(s) I’m talking about unless it’s all of the games and in that case, I would just select the default “Games” category.

Honestly, really good suggestion. I really hope the Hive considers this for a future update.

I hope so. It’s a small feature, that would make a big change. Thanks!

Bump because this post NEEDS attention

1 Like

Agree lad. Just idk if it would be better to have a LTM category or category for every LTM minigame like Snow Wars, Block Drop, Ghost Invasion and Ground Wars. I feel like a category for each LTM is better but that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

BUMP! I am a little… very late to the discussion but I think this should be a new category!

1 Like