HIVE Costume GIVEAWAY!

Hi all! I recently purchased a minecoins voucher and I am giving one of u the chance to Win a regular costume! Plz enter your gamertag below and why should win it. The better the reason, the more chances you will get in possibly winning it. Good luck people! Ends on 17th Feb UK time 7pm. I will post a video on the winner.

7 Likes

IGN: RealMarioisMLG
Reason:I’ve never won anything in my life,I only have like a few costumes and I’d love to choose one in the shop and which I like!Even though I don’t have the money to pay for Minecoins,so I’d love to win this.Please gimme a precious chance.

1 Like

Bedrock username: TrribleComet

one thing I don’t see is why we have to give a reason why we should win it over others (unless I’ve misread), as to me that makes it seem like it has bias to it and a giveaway shouldn’t have bias.

6 Likes

This is because it proves who would really like it and it is fun to see your reasons. The better they r, the better the chance. I do respect that though.

Gt: LeopardJays
Reasons: give me it rn

1 Like

Gamertag: BlueSlimeMC

I should win it because ummmmm I shouldn’t

1 Like

Gamertag: HolyPotato263
Reason: I only have the Hive+ costume, I have barely any minecoins and I am a British comrade.

1 Like

Gamertag: eyefoes
Reason: I can’t really spend money online :’) but I find the hive costumes pretty neat!

1 Like

Gamertag: ItzBigChungusXD
Reason s: I want costume for alt

1 Like

Gamertag: Arthur78234

Reason: I don’t want to waste my Minecoins

1 Like

Gamertag: CuteDefeatrr

Reason: i dont deserve one testing my luck

1 Like

I think the people who got a like are the people in contention for the prize.

2 Likes

Reply yes they are including YOU

Gamertag: ThanPixel
Reason: I like contests.

1 Like

In-game name: mckristiyan28yt
PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME BECAUSE MY MARKETPLACE DOESN’T WORK!!!

1 Like

U are now in the contest but why does your mc market place not work?

Maybe because I launch it with other app, but I’m not a hack. :wink: This is the reason. :confused:

1 Like

Oh OK that is a shame good luck!

IGN: FlammingGamer27
Reason: tOo cOoL
I’m a youtuber and I can make quality conent with the costume xD

1 Like

IGN: afstemithegamer

Reason: this isn’t my actual ign lmao that’s my friends and its for his bday tmrw

1 Like