Hive Colorblind Mode

some people are on mobile, also while minecraft has accessibility settings they aren’t always as helpful as they could be.

2 Likes

i said the exact same thing lmao

1 Like

Ok plz don’t ban me for this. I saw it and i wanted it to happen and i didn’t know what to do, creating another topic would lead to someone calling it a dupe and telling me to bump it anyway!

Anyway,

When you join hive, minecraft will automatically download packs to your device, like resource packs for the custom blocks in just build, custom sounds for block party and the bridge, and custom models seen all throughout the hive. If hive were to create texture packs for colourblindness, it would be possible to switch between them.

4 Likes

Uh what? :skull:
Also you just necr-

3 Likes

Sorry that was an accident

don’t ask please

3 Likes

Oh no. He’s so used to making things different sizes he can’t control it anymore. :shocked:

Also this just seems like the BP setting but for every game. Great idea!

2 Likes

I made the u small so it looks bad for both american AND british people!

im so smart

…right?

3 Likes

Thank you for spelling colour the correct way!

As for the topic, (why do I always do this same reply structure?) we need colourblind mode for accessibility purposes as if we don’t have it it can pose as difficulty to compete against other players.

E.g. Imagine if someone thought someones diamond armour was iron in SkyWars, and they try to fight. They are dead.

3 Likes

Oh jeez. yeah this definitely needs to be added

3 Likes

bump: i am colourblind so i rlly want this too be added

3 Likes