Hive Bridge Maps should be implemented

Hive Bridge needs some work. The main problem of the bridge is that it doesnt have a proper map and its just the same thing over and over again, gameplay doesnt change, same strategy of spamming blocks on noobs unless there are sweats in the game. In hypixel bridge, theres so many maps such as treehouse and mister cheezey. I wonder why yall didnt have an intention of putting maps in the bridge and had the intention of putting maps in ctf. Putting maps in the bridge could help it alot and make the gameplay less boring even though it might cost a bit of money. Another complaint I also have is that the gapple kit is useless and no one uses it except people who are new to the bridge. What I suggest is that the gapple kit should be made useful by not letting the other player regain their health by killing the other player which makes the gapple kit actually helpful.

Welcome to the forums!!! :wave: :beedance:

I totally agree with this post!!! Maps would be so nice!

You have my vote!

i’m not really getting the actual suggestion of this post it just seems like a lot of complaints. could you clarify what you’re suggesting please

also welcome to the forums!!!

im suggesting that there should be maps in the bridge and the gapple kit should be made by useful by not letting the other player regain their health by killing the other player

if no one understands this post. Im recommending that there should be bridge maps and that the gapple ki should be made by useful so if a player kills a player they shouldnt gain their health therefore it makes the gapple kit useful

Hey there @Sqlusionz! Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here :wave: :beedance:

The Hive will not be removing the gapple kit and if you hadnt already watched, the youtuber @InsaneOrbitzz has made a video about the gapple kit and he did not say it was a bad feature and should be kept as a permanent item.

The gapple kit (if you dont know) can be useful when you are new to The Hive and play the bridge for the first time when you cant combo because gapples can give absorbtion hearts, resistance, and regen.

Although for the map i do agree.

Happy Hiving! :wave:

Hive doesn’t add its features according to the likes of YTers

But I agree that the gapple kit shouldn’t be removed

no like whenever u kill a player it almost gives u all ur health back and there wont be a point of eatng a gapple

It does not heal you back up to 20 hearts.