Hit Particles

And no, this is not a duplicate to this.

I am suggesting adding Hit Particles as an optional feature. Pretty much like Hypixel. This can be cool in montages and videos and makes PVP way cooler. The particles can probably multiply by how much CPS you are clicking on the player.

So 1 hit can be 3 particles and it just gets doubled by your CPS.

And before you say that it can lag certain devices, be reminded that it is toggleable so people can have a choice on if they want the particles.

And… Before you say this is a duplicate, that’s critical particles if you get critical hits. That means it’s gonna be harder for most devices like mobile and console to get critical hits. I’m suggesting any type of hit.

Just use a texture pack lol, there are packs that make every hit give crit particles.

10 Likes

Yeah this would be cool, but I don’t think it’s necessary whatsoever. As said before, using a texture pack would solve the issue

7 Likes

Some devices cannot download texture packs like switch ps4 etc

5 Likes

true ig

1 Like

Still not really necessary, this update wouldn’t change the game in any significant way.

1 Like

Bump :dab:

First, most devices like consoles can’t download textures. Second, low-end devices (like my computer) are too slow to use texture. And the third reason is the annoying glitch, “global resources reset”.

(ik you’re an anon account but) you are still wrong. Particles are really satisfying while fighting. It can make players enjoy fighting. And just because it isn’t necessary, doesn’t mean that it wouldn’t change the game.

1 Like

I like this suggestion

Makes fighting real satisfying

:dab:

By user count I’d think about half can use textures, packs that add particles add just as much lag as the server adding them will, and as for global resources reset:
I use 8 packs at the same time, in a pretty specific order. I deal with it about half the time I launch the game, and the other half I can’t even join Hive. So unless you use more than 8 don’t complain about it lol.

If your PVP is about how satisfying it looks… maybe (the following is a joke lol, idrc what games you choose to play)don’t play a block game with block nerds fighting each other with block swords lol.

1 Like