Hide & Seek - trapdoors to re-enable?

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
Hide & Seek

What is the bug?
Happened recently, but reminded me of something that could actually be checked : I noticed that since an update some months ago, trapdoors in certain maps like Goldrush and China Town cannot be activated anymore.

An hider succeded to go in the little room in the right building in the rock in the map Goldrush, fortunaly my sword could naturally reach them, but after idk if this situation should be checked to avoid hiders glitching through closed trapdoors like it did with blocks corners recently, and/or making the trapdoors openable like before.

Having them actually not usable make some hiding areas impossible normally to reach. And since trapdoors got enabled again in the snow map recently, idk what you would think about this.

Device(s) & Version
Windows 10

Hey there :wave:

We intentionally made it so that trap doors cannot be opened, to prevent players from using them to glitch out of maps.

If you believe you have found a glitch that allows players to leave the map, please report it, a video would be very helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like