Hide & Seek - stone blocks, and going through floor

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
Hide & Seek

What is the bug?

• still stone blocks players (and not coming apparently from coming in the game during block-selection time)

I talked about this countless times in the past, it is so easy to fix this ! Just make a routine before game starts : if a player has no block choosen, choose one from the list randomly. I trully believe it is possible.

• players going through the floor, really happening or excuse from them to clip through it ? (even then, would be still considered as exploiting a glitch)

This is one of the strangest thing I’ve ever witnessed in Minecraft. And unfortunaly, it seems to happen by no fault of players, as I saw one time an afk player getting killed, then respawning as seeker in China Town, but going through the floor instantly again and again. That brings many questions : why it happens only at some parts of the map ? Because of chunks not loading properly ? The big problem is, at the end we don’t know if players really have this issue, or some enjoy this occasion to clip through the floor ; or worse, the most nasty players can even lag the game themselves, and clip in the floor ; or see the floor not loaded properly, and go in the void on purpose (happened in Hospital, they didn’t get killed when reaching the void limit) !.. Really weird that as far as I know, this happen only in Hide&Seek, a game where it’s perfect for this situation to happen.

Device(s) & Version
Windows 11

Hey there,

Thanks for submitting a bug report.

The first issue you mentioned is intended behavior, though we may make changes to this in the future.

As for your second issue, we’d really need a video or replay ID to be able to see what’s going on here. If you have more information, be sure to submit another report.

In future, please stick to detailing one bug per thread, as it can get confusing otherwise.

1 Like