Hide & Seek - new seeker system, very nice ! But needs to be improved x'3

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
Hide & Seek

What is the bug?
It’s not really a bug, but not really a suggestion either, it’s just an analyse of the situation the best I can deliver something objective and interesting to improve gameplays. Actually, there is a new system in Hide & Seek, that send someone as a seeker if the 1st seeker is afk, or doesn’t find anyone. That’s a really great idea, in case of afk, but also to help more ! But…

Recently, I assisted to a situation like this :

• 1st seeker afk
  • after 1min30, someone got sent to help
  • this new seeker left the game 3 seconds later (someone who just wanted to run around as a hider)
  • and then… no more additional seeker. There was only the 1st seeker afk on the field.

My suggestion : I noticed that if a seeker leave the game, sometimes a hider is picked to replace the missing seeker. Certainly something can be done at this level to say to the system “Hey, we should at least be two, because the first one have some troubles”. Additionally, if the 2 first seekers find no one, this should go on, at least one more time, to add another seeker after an additional 1min30.

Device(s) & Version
Windows 10 Professional, version 1.16.221

Hey there👋🏻

Thanks for submitting a bug report.

This isn’t a bug, as the feature works as intended. Please submit a suggestion if you wish for your idea to be considered :+1:t2:

1 Like