Hi! it's me! tinylilcactus! uwu

hey guys! it’s me, tinylilcactus, your resident java-hive-bad-timv player-turned-bedrock-player!

i’ve played on the hive pretty much since it originally opened yeaaaaars ago on java. i drifted away a bit recently with uni etc. to find java was shutting down :c

i wasn’t sure about coming onto bedrock, but i decided to take the leap and i don’t regret it (though it’s still weird getting used to the slight differences, like the ‘tab’ button not showing players. also i miss timv a lot!!!)

i’m training to be a primary teacher, my favourite colours are pink and yellow, and i love creating things! i used to main timv, deathrun and arcade on java and have been trying out a few gamemodes on bedrock - still loving deathrun just as much as i did before! <3

nice to meet u guys :smiley:

8 Likes

Hello Tinylilcactus! Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay. Sorry that Timv isn’t here, but we hope that we can still earn your enjoyment. Have a freshly picked splodger! :splodger:

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forums, I hope you have a great time here :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the Frums!

2 Likes

1 Like

Hey there! :wave: :beedance:

Welcome to the Hive forums! Hope you enjoy your time in the community! :slight_smile:

1 Like

lthis is KILLING ME LOL

1 Like

Eyo! Welcome to the forums! Have a kokonat :coconut:

1 Like

Welcome to the forumsss, Cactus! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hope you are doing ok getting used to the switch over to bedrock! This is a great community! Welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums :wave:

3 Likes

Hi! I remember speaking to you on the discord about timv and also being a java player!! It’s nice to see that you’ve moved over =D You should try murder mystery, it’s obviously not timv, but it does remind me a bit of mimv!! Hope to see you around :blobheart:

3 Likes

Welcome to the Hive Bedrock forums

Enjoy your stay

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums!

1 Like

Hey! Welcome to the forms! Hope you have a good time!

1 Like

loving the brooklyn 99 gif there :smiley:

Welcome to the Hive formus! The best community out there! :wave::wave: