Hey guys Treasure-wars. Suggestion

1. Make Diarmor cheap again EVERY GAME EVERYONE HACKER CANNOT fight without Diamond armor

2. Reduce bow price EVERY GAME EVERYONE HACKER CANNOT fight without bow

3. Add spawn mob eggs like zombie and skeleton and slime (Haha @BlueSlimeMC )

4. why is it so laggy?

5. Add the soldier item that soldier does PvP for you when you are protecter

6. BAN PC PLAYERS

7. Ender dragon for 30 emerald???

8. Pistol

9. congratulations on regular badge

10. 3 snowball for 1 gold???

7 Likes

reserved

Heya! Thanks for taking the time to make some suggestions.

However, please only keep one suggestion per post. I recommend giving the below thread a read :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is just dumb

1. No, too many people would be running around with a full set too early and hackers can have Diamond armor too
  2. No need to reduce bow price. Do you even now what reduce means?
  3. This isn’t hypixel
  4. Because of someone internet
  5. Again, this isn’t Hypixel
  6. I don’t understand the thought process of this. Many players play PC on the Hive
  7. Again Again, this isn’t Hypixel
  8. No, Just use a bow.
  9. What?
  10. These don’t need to be cheaper

I can’t tell if this is a satirical post or not

1 Like

All this is dumb, and not what hive does, everything is pretty much balanced and good how it is.

1 Like

This makes it like hypixel and I love hive how it is <3

And why ban pc players that doesn’t make sents at all plus hive is does device match making

Good idea! I hope the hive adds this, especially 3 because it’s like me!

8 Likes

I agree with all of the things, good job

1 Like
  1. I think dia is at a good price.
    2.Bow is at a good price. It should always cost as much as an iron sword.
    3.Nah, I think TW is a nice simple game. Adding spawn eggs would ruin it and make things weird.
    4.The servers run great. It’s obviously your device that’s bad. You should get a faster processor or get better internet for the best experience.
  2. That is a good idea, and Java bed wars has that, but the game needs to be simple as there is the mobile community playing too. The games would take forever if that was added.
  3. Bruh. It’s the better together update. The version is supposed to be for all devices. Banning a player for what they play on is wrong. If you want to beat pc players like us, try getting more skilled or just get a PC!
    7.I think I’m going to cry.
  4. this ain’t that joke hypixel version of bedwars
    9.“Visual confusion”
  5. Dang, this ain’t snow wars m8. Snowballs are godly and should cost a lot. If they costed gold, games would take forever as players would abuse them to keep players away from them.

Sorry, the numbers are messed up for NO REASON. Just read them in order of the list. Thank you

1 Like

Everyone: bad suggestion 1!!1!!1!1!1!!! Cringe!1!1!!1!

I’m pretty sure it’s a joke

But voted would love to see number 9 :slightly_smiling_face::laughing:

9 Likes

This is the best suggestion i’ve ever seen. I would like to see more of this :crazy_face::hammer:

7 Likes