[help choose] nickname color on hive for discord hive members

(Uptadet)
We have a problem in color with this suggestion. write in comments what color should be here!

Idea:
Purple nickname color for discord users
[Write down your suggestion here, keep it short]
Someone who connected hive account with hive discord server could get purple nickname color (we choosing it)
More information:
this can help for some peoples and can remove “you have discord? what are your nickname in discord? You conected to hive discord?”. this color nickname function can to disabled if player want to. after you lose connect with discord hive this option was desapiaring until it connect back.
[Include any other information that you think is relevant here]
i have another idea with this function. if player connect discord he get chumpus avatar. working same. if connection losed - avatar desapearing.

If you think this sugestion should be on hive - like or write in comments! if not - write why. thanks!

Blue is for Helpers and Mods. This would become way too confusing.
Edit: Blue as in general, I know they are different types of blue >.<

7 Likes

Aqua for mods and cyan for helpers*

1 Like

I agree, there’s already 2 blue ranks in game. This feature also sounds honestly useless, since people would still ask anyways.

2 Likes

it’s the same for both

1 Like

And just for being in the server? It would make more sense if you got it for nitro boosting

4 Likes

It’s not is it? Or was it changed and I didn’t notice

I swear I saw cyan for helpers

1 Like

I think Blue is a no-go for any non-staff related roles.

1 Like

It’s Cyan for mods and cyan for helpers

1 Like

Besides, if this was added, it wouldn’t even over rule Hive plus, because people paid money for it

4 Likes

But like, I saw a screenshot of a chat message from a mod, and their nickname color was aqua. i’m just questioning if it was changed

1 Like

The [MOD] tag is aqua

2 Likes

It’s been cyan for a while, the suffix is still aqua due to a bug, but it is in the process of being fixed.

1 Like

:frowning: uhh… this is my bestes idea. i dont know how to change it because of different types of ranks :frowning:

If you want to edit your idea, you can use the pencil that’s below it

2 Likes

for nitro boosting you got hub title and costume for a while time. but with this you get nickname color and avatar

2 Likes

what about black color? it uses for any rank?

If hive plus was 990 minecoins, or even 1200 I would get/gift it.

or purple? what about purple?