Groupfill Option

So I had this idea coming when I was playing Duo v Trio in TW with a friend, we always had a teammate who would just sit on the gold generator with us and that would stall our game because we were doing a tactic on Tropical where games took like 1 minute or less. But through that all just went slower which brought me to the idea of having a Groupfill option. It would basically do what the name says; if you enable it, your group gets filles with a random player; if you disable it, it doesn’t. Simple. I really hope this gets implemented into the game. Thanks.

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

Is it like an on and off switch or you vote for it? And if it’s an on and off thing what would be in place if the player camping the generator turns it back off?

I think what he’s suggesting here is that in the lobby before the game starts, you can choose whether you want additional players in your team or not. So say you’re 2 players playing a game of Trios, but you don’t want to have a third randy that would steal the resources. You disable groupfill and voila, a 2 person team.

A problem I see with the idea though: what happens when there is a full lobby and someone selects groupfill to be off? That would mean there is one person who can’t go into any of the teams because they’re either full, or don’t allow for random players. And before anyone suggests “lower the lobby player cap” remember that this setting should be available to change whenever, which means that it can be changed after the entire lobby is already filled up.

6 Likes

I feel like you could do something like in Fortnite or in Rules of Survival, where you party before any game, and where you’re in the game, there are other parties playing alongside you, what I mean is, form the party before any game, then have only four parties per game (for Squads in TW), but I then think this would create a problem, how to turn it off? I don’t know, if someone could reply with an improvement or a disagreement, I would very much like that.
Edit: Made my post a little bit clearer.

1 Like

i like that idea, may be hard to implement tho. but thx for the feedback! :smile:

1 Like