Ground wars new gammode

HOPEFULLY this is not a dupe,
By the looks of ground wars it is a pretty dead game and very simple so for that this idea would get a new gammode called :

-------- Ground wars death mode------

The game will start with 12 players but have a full size of 20 players. There will be 2 teams and there will be a big space but will be filled of things houses, buildings,cars, forests according to the map. Each team will get 16 eggs as always and can shoot each other but because of buildings and such things the ground will not increase by the kills. instead, the 1st team to get 60 kills will win! There will powerups and also a ring every 3 minutes, which will have different locations, if you stand on the ring for the next 2 minutes without dying your team will receive 15 or 10+ kills! There will be power ups. And given only 16 blocks so that the place won’t gets full.
Also to prevent camping there will be bombs dropping from the sky which will kill a range of players/player’s blocks or glowing effect if possible.

I’m happy for more suggestions! :smile:

Okay well, I don’t believe a new gamemode will make GroundWars popular enough to be able handle two modes. Therefore killing the game even more and having longer queues. I’d love a new mode for it, but at the time it definitely can’t handle one. Maybe in the future after a few much needed changes to make the game more enjoyable. Gotta get the player count first before adding new modes. I like your idea though, seems fun!

5 Likes

I think people would camp a lot, but I like the idea! :)

1 Like

It’s the main motive of the game to make it intense and fun

1 Like

Camping is not a good thing. You know that… right? People will just hide behind buildings the whole game and not get killed.

1 Like

Hmm… so what could you do to not make this happen?

Make it so they can’t hide- you could have the glowing affect on always, or something like usernames always on.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the glowing effect isn’t on bedrock. :pensive:

1 Like

What if the structures explode at random? Then camping would be dangerous and not just a free win.

1 Like

Nice idea!

1 Like