Green names for Runners and red ones for Deaths

Wow, a new DR suggestion !

Idea : Runners would have a green name and Deaths would have a red name.

More information : So basically TW and SG DUOS have colored names, depending of your team (TW) or district (SG DUOS). I feel like white names aren’t good to differentiate roles in DeathRun, why not adding green names for Runners and red names for Deaths ? It would look c o l o r f u l !!

Pros :

• Useful to differentiate runners between Deaths (rn you can change your skin if you are Death, so you look lile you hacked to get in the Death’s path)
  • Colorful names !

Cons :

• I can’t find one (tell me in the comments)

Anyways, if you liked this suggestion, pls like and subscirbe vote on it at the top of this topic ! :heart:

British or American? Pick one

Great idea btw, I always use small players cause they have the same color as deaths and it’s confusing

Edit: anyway it’s coloured not couloured in British

6 Likes

This would certainly make it more colorful and bright! It might get in the way of your vision but you could turn off visibility of the players. Nice idea! :grinning:

1 Like

It’s very easy to distinguish the other teams(runners/death) they are always on other side of the glass

@_Veyter Deaths can change their skin to whatever costume they want and this is especially why this is leading to confusion.
Several times, people reported legit deaths because they changed their costume, and sometimes NoClip hackers come in the Death lane and here the confusion comes.

2 Likes

Cool

Yes please

Omeguh bump

2 Likes

I agree! This would be cool to see.

1 Like