Global Locker Changes

Global Locker Changes…

Let’s say I activate the Reese (Monster) avatar, and I play a few games, get off, and play tomorrow. The next day I get on, and I’m a little confused which avatar I currently have on right now. I say, add a green tick or highlight the avatar name just so people know which avatar they locked in. This goes with titles, if you click on a title the name of the title (in the global locker) should turn green, because at some times here and there, I seem to not know which avatar I currently have on when joining on the Hive, not sure about costumes (since you can switch perspectives and see the costume you have on)

If you like the suggestion then vote.

4 Likes

I actually like this suggestion. It’s small but very helpful even though I don’t really change avatars that much.

3 Likes

this would be nice

1 Like

It definitely would and be very helpful!

1 Like

This is small but very helpful update, you could also translate this to hub titles and less needed (if you have eyes) costumes. I cannot count the amount of times I forgot which cosmetic was equipped. Have my vote!

2 Likes

Same! thanks for your opinion and yeah i was a little confused which avatar i had on so i just switched and now have to memorize the one i have on now.

1 Like

I think this is already been said.

This is already planned,

1 Like

I don’t see it there.

This is just sorting out and setting favorites for avatars and titles, etc, No where does it say that they will make it so when someone activates a avatar or title, it turns light green in the global locker so you know which one you have on. I’ve confirming from a Staff member right now.

I like this idea :thinking:

I have a little idea maybe there could be an item frame at hub that just shows your active avatar

1 Like

I thought a thread like this had already existed, thats why i didn’t make it lol f

Pretty cool aswell, thanks for your feedback and opinion. I don’t think a green tick next to the avatar/or title name should be a thing, I think if it was just light green in the global locker that would be good enough just so players can know which title/avatar they activated. RIGHT?! Omg this is a good suggestion!

1 Like

nope, cant find anything if its duplicated…

27 votes and on-going, thanks so much guys, 23 hours posted and we’re going!!!

also if u dont like the green tick idea i just think the green name thing would be good

thanks for your hearts