Glitches on 1.16.210.59 beta version

I got the beta version for 1.16.210.59 Minecraft, The first thing I did was log on to The Hive, when I logged on there were my friends in the hub, as a mobile player, if we click on the player the hand moves, somehow, when I clicked on him, he became a hopper. No joke, this was shocking, I tried clicking other players and same happened. Then I thought It was a glitch and will be fixed later. So I went into the Skywars lobby as usual. I voted for the map, and then I just randomly clicked anywhere. I observed that in the lobby, whenever I click any type of block, that block changes. Like, Andesite changes into Pistons, Any type of glass changes into sign, Any type of slab changes into Pressure plates. This wasn’t just Skywars Lobby, Every game lobby, The Hub, Custom Servers and all. I informed @starimi [ helper ] about this and he/she might have done a forum on that as he/she said. I reinstalled Minecraft, Relogged in my Microsoft Account and nothing had happened. I tried everything. Now I am playing at Minecraft 1.16.220 normal (not beta) and everything is cool. I recommend The Hive staff to look into this issue. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey there! If you believe this is a bug, you may want to create a bug report in the #server-bug-reports[click that] category

2 Likes

Oh Ok Thanks! I just joined only to report this bug. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Um how can I delete this post coz If i repost this in bug reports it Would be a double post.

You don’t need to double post. You can edit the topic.

You are not permitted to see the given resource.

a staff member can change it for you when they come to look at this

It’s not considered double posting if the user is replying to a specific message.

I believe you may have to create a new thread but, perhaps a staff member can re-categorize this one for you :+1:

4 Likes

you can’t change a topic to server bug reports, you have to make a new topic.

1 Like

anyways i just want this issue fixed…

He just joined lmao
It’s okay if he double posted

I literally joined only to report this issue because its quite the game changing. Because not only for me, also for the other players the blocks change. But I now find Hive Forums interesting so I am not immediately leaving and will spend some time here.

1 Like