Glitch Out Of Map

Affected Service: Death run/Zoo map

I was playing Deathrun, died and respawned halfway in a wall and it wouldn’t let me back onto the main course.

Screenshots and/or video: sadly I could not get a screenshot of this happening before the game ended

Hey there :wave:

Thank you for submitting a bug report. This is sadly quite hard for us to reproduce, could you provide some more information about what happened? Were you lagging at the time?

Has anyone else come across this issue?

I don’t know if this counts, and I also don’t know if this has already been mentioned because I scrolled for only five minutes when I searched and got lazy, but I have seen a few instances where players, without a death skin so I know they’re runners, somehow spawn in the death lane. I’ve never had this happen to me yet so I don’t know if it’s just a bug or hacks. I think it’s maybe just a bug involving spawn locations.

Either that, or, I have noticed that when I leap, then die shortly after, the momentum and direction still affect the player, so I could die then shoot off to the side when I respawn, if that makes sense. Just a theory but maybe if he leapt then died the game got a little confused as he respawned and spawned him into a wall instead.

But like splodger said, more information is needed to really find a solution to the problem.

People can do /costume to remove the death skin so it probably is that

Maybe, must be real fast typers though.

on some devices, there is a button to repeat the same chat u said last! for pc it’s the UP key!