Give This Man A Bridge

For too long the kindly old man who gives us quests to has been stuck on an island with no way to the mainland. How could you people treat him like this after all he’s done for us! Wdym he has access to the mainland bc he’s to the left of spawn? Well, it’s because he has to use his poor, tired bones to swim all the way there. Or it’s his identical twin or something. This man just deserves it for giving us something else to do on the Hive!
The location of the bridge is the yellow rectangle in the screenshot. Now everyone right now is probably typing “Bruh he’s just a npc why does he need a bridge?” BECAUSE HE DOES!!! Just something to thank this man for his service.

Ladies and Gentlemen, what got him:

8 Likes

He’s far too big for the flying taxi aswell

3 Likes

We need a quest master sized mount
Edit: wait, can’t a ship just pick ‘em up?

5 Likes

A ship could work as well.

Question btw, am I the only one who thought the island was in front of spawn (like I didn’t realise until the arcade update was being released)

1 Like

Nope not at all

1 Like

Couldn’t he just swim

1 Like

He’s too old and frail to swim

3 Likes

Hear me out, If Someone Comes with a Summer Fox Costume, they could use their Floatie and float across to the mountains. The fox can then take the taxi.

2 Likes

Wait, the costume he’s selling right now has a floatie, on a skeleton. Which last I checked does not have lungs and can walk across the seafloor

Who needs to wait for a Summer Fox, Steal The Floatie From There

1 Like

Do you want to see this poor old man get wet?

1 Like

Maybe he wanted to be on an island alone because other people thinks he’s useless

Yes its true

2 Likes

Aight let’s build this bridge and a place for therapy in the hub.

This is useless
He can just teleport through his alternate self in the hub

3 Likes

Golden gate bridge-type-thingy :bridge_at_night:
:>

3 Likes

Yeah but it’s for him. For his service. Are you really gonna be that one guy?

1 Like

The Guy Isn’t Real, He Doesn’t Need A Bridge, He’s Got His Own Cottage To Enjoy Himself And Gets Visitors Daily.

Bruh, it’s a bridge. It’s not gonna up-end the hive community.

5 Likes

i just want this to be added cause i like detail :sweat_smile:

3 Likes