Give fly in hub along with the kangaroo

title, theres nothing that this would hurt after you complete the parkour

very descriptive post ik but it’s really self explanatory

I wouldn’t be opposed to flying being obtainable in some shape or form in the lobby, but honestly it does seem kinda tacky

5 Likes

So some people will fly in order to be able to fly while being legit.

lmao

but maybe the fly/speed detection in hub only happens to non-kangaroos

1 Like

Good idea, but people who can fly would be very advantaged in term of hunting gifts in the hub, and that would be unfair. My solution to this problem would be to have flying be toggleable and being unable to claim gifts that are dropped before or during the flight once you activate flying, even after disabling it.
[Thank to Bergeyboy for explaining my solution in a way that I find it simpler]

The way to toggle flying would be to do a /fly command. It would display in the chat;

You must complete the parkour in the hub before being able to fly if you haven’t unlocked flying yet;

Fly enabled. You are no longer able to claim gifts dropped by other players when turning fly on;

Fly disabled. You are now able to claim the next gifts dropped by players when turning fly off.

4 Likes

Flying allows you to get to other places quicker and you could see the gift a lot more earlier.
You just need to fly around the map looking for gifts and finding it, ez.
I don’t think there should be any /fly because when you fly to a gift you just need to disable it to collect the said gift.

2 Likes

What if someone finds a way to fly in gamemodes like SW,SG,TW,MM,DR? If so this would be super unfair even doe if the hive fixes this in a matter of a few hours and makes it bannable it’d damage the community a lot. And also you can’t see the difference between a fly hacker or a legit player in the hub.

Bruh, I meant that if you turn fly on to look for gifts in the Hub, you can just easily disable it to collect it, so it will make it so OP…

1 Like

ok sorry I didn’t understand

1 Like

Sorry that I’m late, but I believe if you read into the recommendation that it says you can claim the next dropped gift. If this happens, it would likely be that once you disable fly, you are unable to claim any presents that have been dropped before or during the flying.