Ghost blocks, still yes

Affected Service (Game name, hub or global):
Treasure wars and hide and seek

What is the bug?
Ghost blocks (client side blocks) which appear by spamming blocks and as many people have reported:

This bug still occurs even though it has the fixed tag

Screenshots and/or video:

I did this today just to demonstrate the extreme uses for this glitch and that it’s still possible (I did not use this to any of my advantage as I took this screenshot then immediately jumped down), to make it clear again:
The blue blocks are only visible for me, only I can interact with them, these also sometimes occur in other places, not even above the build limit or outside the map (yes these can also be outside the map by the way), usually it happens with auto bridgers, it’s very problematic because it can sometimes trap you somewhere you can’t walk but others can because it’s only on your client.

I know this bug is very hard to fix and understand, and if the hive can’t fix it we just have to deal with it but please don’t claim to have fixed it after players said that it wasn’t.

If an admin wants more information and explanation on how the bug works, direct message me, here on the forums, or preferably on discord BlueSlimeMC#2222, and I will try to go into more detail.

Hey,

We have been working on these issues behind the scenes and believe that it should be fixed. The reason that you are still seeing it occur is because we haven’t yet rolled out these patches; they should be rolled out soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes