Getting to wrong game when in party

Affected Service (Game name, hub or global):
Every game

What is the bug?
When you are in a party with a friend, and the game is ending, and you select “join game of (friend)” in a special time, you’ll get to the same game type, but not the same game (so not the game where the other partymember(s) is (are)

Screenshots and/or video:
None

Hey there,

Thanks for submitting a bug report. I’m struggling to understand the issue you’re describing, if you’re in a party with a friend, why would you join them through the friend list?

Any further info would be great!

Never had run into that problem and, if you are in party, either leave party or stay because there is no need to teleport to a friend’s game, since all party members gets teleported and go to the same game.

I believe this is #not-a-bug

Well I go to hub from the current game (For Example, you want to finish a quest and want to select a new quest) and want then to go back to the game to spectate. But if I can’t join cause the game is ending I won’t get teleported to the next game when the current game is finished

If you want to do a quest, then disband/leave party unless you ask them to switch games and all members accept.