Gen stealers

I wish that the hive would make it were people couldn’t steal your gen and if someone else was on it the gen would double like hypixel or mineplex

This would be SUPER overpowered, teams could rush with swords immediately and games would be over wayyy too quickly

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem like that’s happening on hypixel or minplex soooo.

Doesn’t mean it can’t happen on the hive

Also with the hive you can only get a basic weapon, tools or blocks for 5 gold, with mineplex cakewars the generator is really fast and you can buy upgraded armor, iron swords, whatever the thing is that you place to make a extended platform is so you can rush instantly and make it a very short experience if you loseI think the hive generators are as good as it is

2 Likes

It also doesn’t mean the other team won’t get good gens it’s still gonna be equal. It’s also an easy solution

Then what’s the point

I’d it annoys you that much, play solos

2 Likes

Slow down on the suggestions, bro

also, please don;t double post

2 Likes

I think the hive gens function the same way as the hypixel and mineplex generators but simply only produce one ore at a time and alternate?

1 Like

As Splodger previously said here:

We specifically made it so that if there is more than one player on a generator, the gold is distributed between each player evenly, in our (and many of our players’) opinion, this is the fairest way of doing it. Gold is evenly distributed, this prevents players from ‘hogging’, or going AFK on generators, and making them useless (which is something that we received many complaints about prior to this feature being implemented).

Hope this helps clear up why the generators on the Hive are like this instead of something else. The generators split it between two users, so that there’s not really any stealing or hogging since it’s evenly split :beedance:

4 Likes

the team distribution isnt that great on the hive and sometimes you may find yourself without a teammate, so if the other team plays together, then they basically get double the gold and have an advantage

I see what your saying. Since you work for the hive may I ask when while TIK tok ranks be fixed?

I don’t believe there are any issues with the Tik Tok rank, however we are currently not accepting new applications as far as I am aware.

Yeah also I’m sorry to ask but when you guys do how many followers me do you estimate I’m 15 away from 1k and if I do art for the hive or based of things in the hive like the costumes or the logo would that count?

I’m not sure what you are asking? Could you be a little bit more clear for me :slight_smile:

Also, please DM me so that we don’t clog up this thread with off-topic discussion.

I just read that I had 3 replies, and I don’t see any. where did they go?

I accidentally pressed some buttons and I may of accidentally did something to the thread for it to do that. I reverted those actions which is what the replies are.

Feel free to disregard please :slight_smile:

all good!

I don’t like this post or hate it. :expressionless:

Wdym?