Game idea „sumo“

it would be cool if you could add a special game mode for sumo as there is nothing like it on hive yet. Of course there are custom servers, but if your friends aren’t online at the moment, that won’t help you. and in nemo slap, most fights are quickly interrupted by other players. so it would be great if you could just join a game with random opponents. i was thinking that the highest level might be somewhere between 20 and 25 and you could get 10xp per win. thank you for reading! i hope you like my idea :slight_smile:

It would be very good, but for players that aren’t tryharding it would be impossible to win.

1 Like

it just takes some training to get better :grin:

2 Likes

Sorry, but this is a dupe.

1 Like

Good idea but should have a bit more XP

Ok yea it is a dupe, but still. I would love something like this on Hive. They have a unique PvP system, so it would be pretty cool to practice. Zeqa is a really good practice server that is only for practicing skills and PvP

1 Like

2 words: custom game

1 Like

My big argument against sumo game modes is that you can already do it in custom servers. I know what you’re going to say, “it’s annoying to wait for my friends to be online,” but adding more game modes to do things that are already possible just spreads the player count even thinner, leading to longer queues in all games.

3 Likes

That is fair, but with 30,000 players and cross-region queuing coming, this won’t be a problem imo. A big arena in the arcade or in a new NPC with different types of PVP practice would be so cool

1 Like