Game Idea: Mind Games

(This idea came from @Captbossalf’s suggestion, so if you vote for this, definitely vote for this one too.)

This would be a collection of games that combine brain power with agility and quick movement. You can vote for the game you want to play, the same way you would vote for a map.

These games would include...
  • Memory Games
    • There will be a giant 3x3 area of tiles. At the start, tiles will blink green one after the other, then players must jump on the tiles and follow the pattern. if they step on the wrong tile, the tile will break and they will fall into the void. Everyone also starts with a rechargeable vault in case a tile is too far to jump. The number of tiles that blink increase each round, up to 25. The last person standing wins.
  • Would You Rather

let me know if you have any other suggestions!

The NPC would...

be a purple skinned man in a black cloak with a giant head called Master Mind.

Thanks to @Captbossalf for the idea, and to you for reading!

JJ's Note

Why does the murderer use a sword to kill people? i mean you’d think it would be a knife or a [shooty thingy] but no, they just go full on medieval war on everyone.

You could have some form of chess as one game.

4 Likes

It’s supposed to be non-competitive, and making an ai to play chess with you would be too complicated. Thank you for the suggestion though!

4 Likes

Added an NPC idea, will add a concept when i make one.

3 Likes

Grandma Compatible Games

This is kinda the same no?

3 Likes

Eh… maybe? i don’t know. None of the games are the same, but the idea is pretty much the same.

3 Likes

Too bad I’m gonna be a guess the costume sweat.

4 Likes

Maybe sword is more effective then knife?

3 Likes

I think it would be more efficient to use a claymore

3 Likes

*lightsaber

3 Likes
*Chainsaw

Honestly if there was a lightsaber unlockable that replaced the sword I would use that exclusively.

3 Likes

*gun

anyway heres my thoughts:

this would be really boring and you can just play it on a website or something, no need to put it on the hive

you linked captainbossalfs suggestion which has no gameplay whatsoever and again, play it elsewhere.

this could be easily cheesed by *THE INTERNET*

im assuming this is a trivia game, and my reason for why this and every single suggestion like this is bad.

All of the Hives minigames have minecrafts mechanics, and thats why they are so fun.
You have to master movement, pvp and block placement to compete. You play with 10 years of mechanics, perfected to make a fun game. But with all of these games, its just a game.
No novement, no pvp, no placing, no breaking, and they just have no reason to be on a minecraft server.

4 Likes

Ok. I see your point. I will be editing the post to be more specific, and let me know what you think when it’s done.

3 Likes

Bump! I really love brain/mind games, also (insert Bad to the Bone riff here) MASTER MIND NPC PLEASE it’s a “funi” reference to a great movie!!!

4 Likes