Game crashed when deathmatch start in survival games

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
Asia server, survival games. Mobius map.

What is the bug?
The game stopped responding and then crashed while connecting to the deathmatch servers.

Event viewer log

Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version: 1.19.51.1, timestamp: 0x6390ea6a
Faulting module name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version: 1.19.51.1, timestamp: 0x6390ea6a
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Error Offset: 0x0000000001a6ee61
Faulting Process ID: 0x0x46BC
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D920E94384EA63
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.19.5101.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Minecraft.Windows.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.19.5101.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Minecraft.Windows.exe
Report ID: 7db719de-4858-4e0d-8dde-1cc8212680fa
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.19.5101.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Application ID relative to the faulting package: App

Device(s) & Version
Windows 11

Screenshots and/or video:
Screenshots or videos of the bug, if it applies
ezgif.com-gif-maker

1 Like

Hey there :wave:

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. We need a little more information to look into this. What was happening before the deathmatch teleport? How often does this issue occur? and has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I’ve seen this happen before, but I don’t think it was a Mobius map. I can’t tell if they we’re hacking or not.

Post edited.
This is the 3rd time.
Occasionally in Deathmatch, the player would not respond to being attacked, which could be the reason.

@EhamFTL New crash.

https://mindustry.kr/public/hive_crash_1.mp4

with me and 4 other teammates it happens in every 5-10 game that the game crashes on the loading screen to the deathmatch. it’s been like this for about a month and it makes survival games unplayable for us

I can’t show how to make the bug. The game crashes when loading into deathmatch. It’s been like this for about a month. Think that a patch is the trigger for it.

edit: I have to say that I haven’t played many rounds of SG since my post, because that’s frustrating.

I’m a PC gamer.
geforce 1050 ti
16gb ram memory

1 Like

According to the bug that I didn’t found Minecraft crashed reason from last reporting.
I found the reason this time.
Follow this way:
(Only happen in 1.19.50 version)
Keep opening your inventory until deathmatch start.(Only survivor player happen)
After Minecraft loading in this picture.

Then Minecraft will 100% crash.

I used my Android mobile phone(In Minecraft 1.19.50) to do this way,
but it was not any bug happen or Minecraft crash.
This bug only happen in my PC(Windows 10)
I don’t have other PC to do test.
Maybe it was just only my personal PC happened.
(That bug also happen in costom 【SG】 server,but only crash if I am cs hoster)

Keep opening inventory to wait tranasfer deathmatch,then Minecraft crash

Hey there,

Since several Minecraft versions have been released since these posts, we’d be very grateful to know if anyone has experienced this issue on 1.19.62.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ve had it happen on both the newer versions of mc and older versions, it’s most likely nether glitch

Whilst I appreciate your comment, this is rather broad - it would be great if you could confirm if you’ve experienced the issue on 1.19.62 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have experienced it on 1.19.62 multiple times (Win 11)

It is once again probably nether glitch, which if that’s the case the only way to rlly fix it is to make the deathmatch map part of the sg maps so players just get teleported (similar to how players instantly get teleported to the podium in a bridge game after it ends, rather than it showing the screen)

Thank you for the information. This issue is actually separate to the nether screen loading issues as it is a client crash :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you for your patience :sunglasses:

As it’s been quite some time, we are going to go ahead and close this post. If anyone else experiences this issue again, feel free to create another bug report.

Stay safe and well.