Free capes

In next day whoever reply this post I will make a free cape of their choice for him/her and if you don’t know how to import them you can use Iobit unlocker for Pc and for mobile I will make a video, edit post and link it here link it here. My exams are going on now so maybe your capes will be delayed. I will message personally to anyone who reply in time limit. I am not very good at shading but I can make average see some of examples of my capes.
IMG_20220108_131854
IMG_20220108_131744
Yes the potion is the cape
IMG_20220108_131455
This one is Sus
Thanks

2 Likes

Ok I did reply

1 Like

Ima reply, I guess lol.

1 Like

this is my reply

hi

1 Like

Might as well reply

1 Like

Yay i replied

1 Like

Can u make capes or what?

1 Like

This is a reply.
(Are you just… Nah)

1 Like

Heyooo I would like a cape of like a reindeer, or snowman ty

1 Like

Hi. Here is my reply. Can you make a cape that fits to the Forest Woodbeast? Thanks.

2 Likes

Could I have a cape? Maybe like a crown with purple background?
Also how do I download the cape

1 Like

I replied ig could i have a diamond sword pointing upwards? And how to download cape?

1 Like

here’s my replyy

I was wondering if I could get a cape with a wolf on it?

3 Likes

I have replied

Do whatever you want with the cape

2 Likes

My reply

Penguin Cape ty

2 Likes

Ayy, the caps look nice

2 Likes

Urm I replied and I think I would just like a cape that fits all three of my skins as well as you making the migration cape and the yellow creeper cape from minecon on 2019

1 Like

Please do not do this, that is ripping off the people who actually got the cape in 2019

3 Likes

Fine guess I will keep my trash birthday cape

1 Like

There are so many entries If your cape is delayed it is because I am in an order so first cape for the first reply.
I changed it from 2-3 days to 1 day because of exams I can’t give making capes lot of time

1 Like