Flying Boats In Skywars

FLYING BOATS :DDD

I think the HIVE should add flying boats to skywars. They would be quite rare, and would work similarly to KB Boomboxes, although they would launch you higher into the sky. You place the boat on the ground, and once entering, you propel forward, flying approximately 20 blocks into the sky, and 20 blocks forward. They would only be obtainable from ender chests / mystery chests.

They would also have your selected projectile particle trail following behind the boat as you fly. And, they will be OAK boats, certainly not jungle boats! I think just the absurdity alone would make these a great addition, not to mention being useful for trapping and for easy transportation around the map.

I think this would be an amazing addition to the HIVE, feel free to reply with any feedback or other suggestions for these flying boats that, in my opinion, are quite pogchamp.

1 Like

This seems dumb in my opinion. If they wanted to add something like this they would just add the insta-leap books from skywars.

5 Likes

This is actually a really interesting and out of the box suggestion, Evan. I see you are making your boat dream a reality :dab:

5 Likes

Oh it very much is, but I just really like the idea of being able to fly in a boat in skywars. It’s just so different.

Lol

Komedi

I voted for the funi

I want a flying boat with the customizable flags on the back

Since the Level Flags don’t get used much

3 Likes

voting cuz b o a t

Your speaking the languages of the gods. But yeah just imagine a guy flying on a boat with a pirate flag :pirate_flag: :rofl:

1 Like

I like this idea.
But 20 blocks up and forward seems way too much. Maybe 8 blocks up and 15 blocks forward so that this doesn’t become like nemo

1 Like

ebic suggestion

voted

2 Likes

yes this suggestion is very e :b:ic

vote for Boat

3 Likes

I mean this would be cool but I don’t really see the point.

I created an accurate representation of what Evan using this may look like in action.

GooseInABoat

5 Likes

This idea is absolutely brilliant
Also I prefer the 40 blocks taxicab diagonal thing outlined in the original post because you can fly so far

2 Likes

Bonk
because a flying boat means you can be Dream