Fireworks πŸŽ†

When you finish a game you get tpd to the podium/s where the players that won are. There’s orange and yellow fireworks that spawn and explode I think it should be confetti like in bridge when you score

Or maybe even a custom firework :slight_smile:

Please consider voting :ballot_box: :slight_smile:

What if as well hive made it so the colour of the confetti also matches events if they are happening like say xmas having red, green and white - @ZapOLightnin

Shure!

6 Likes

Did you meant by Win effects?? :thinking::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, the win effect when the fireworks shoot up and explode

Hey hey hey.
I don’t think you should be tp’d to the podium as there are npcs that represent your skin. However I like the fireworks idea, I don’t see why this shouldn’t be implemented.

1 Like

I don’t think he meant it like that. I believe they were just describing the place you get tp’d to by saying podiums.

1 Like

Yes @DaWhadurMonz I was describing the area idk wut its called so I called it the podium :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah! Thanks for the clarification.
Edit: You could call it the end phase.

2 Likes

U could just use @DaWhadurMonz instead of DaWhadurMonz

And wuts isn’t a word

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know ! I fixed it now :slight_smile:

What if as well hive made it so the colour of the confetti also matches events if they are happening like say xmas having red, green and white?! Or black and orange for halloween? Nice idea tho! Voted. :grinning:

1 Like

Any other ideas for the fireworks suggest to me to add and Happy Hollidays :slight_smile: :partying_face: :gift: :exclamation:.

:beedance: Bump :beedance: I think I need a bump for this post so new people can see this thanks.!