Fire Aspect Sword

Okay. So I’ve changed this after seeing some of the replies…

I think it would be a great idea if the fire sword had a counter of some sort as you’re not always in the middle by the ponds. Another idea is to make it a 1 use item? And lastly, it would be amazing if the fire effect on the person could be either removed or made smaller. When you get hit with the fire you can’t see anything but the flames which is quite annoying lol.

When did they add that?

Hello, welcome to the forums! I guess you’re talking about Skywars, not SG, so change the category to #suggestions:skywars

2 Likes

hmm

made out of rage much?

5 Likes

maybe just nerf it a bit, but otherwise it’s useful when your only other option is stone sword

5 Likes

One is the low fire pack I use, the other is a rickroll
choose wisely

3 Likes

I thought you were lying

really big hint: number 2 is a rickroll, i detected it by hovering over the link

3 Likes

use lowfire pack

1 Like

Hey, let’s try to give constructive criticism and not just say this is a “bad idea.” We want to make new members feel welcome! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

But when I came into the forums everybody hated me :frowning:

2 Likes

Even if that’s true, it doesn’t excuse acting like they would. This is supposed to be a friendly environment where everyone can feel welcome! :+1:

6 Likes

I am not friendly

1 Like

No. Fire sword is balanced also just run and it’s fine. I destroy people with fire swords all the time it’s not difficult-1

6 Likes

thats because you were mean yourself

and i still have that memory of you joking about aids fresh in my mind

4 Likes

Ooohkay, shouldn’t we be focusing on fire swords?

4 Likes

Back to fire swords, I feel the drop is fairly balanced, but some sort of counter is indeed needed, like a water bucket or fire resistance book or something. The sword itself isn’t op (it’s actually one of the most balanced aspects of the game) but the fact it doesn’t have a proper counter besides like having one yourself and having more aim, makes a counter essential

Tldr fire sword is good balance wise but needs a counter

10 Likes

Water bucket :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Exactly! The ponds in Spellbrook exist for a reason!