Few Thing I think Should Be added/Changed

1. On the Mushroom map for Solos, the build hight is like 7 blocks put it higher?
  2. With Diamond Amour your basically immortal unless to diamond sword even then it only does 1 full heart pls change that.
  3. Add more cool items ex. TNT and to counter it glass, or potions?
  4. Bows are super fast. Maybe a crossbow to make it slower but more skill-based because it’s more accurate? (I’m not sure about this one)
  5. RANKED MODE and new LTM’s
1 Like

Mushroom build limit is as fine as it is, same with DArmor and DSword. TNTs has already been suggested and GOD PLEASE NO CROSSBOWS NO

Anyways, change this to #suggestions:treasure-wars (use edit button)

1 Like
  1. Yes plz
  2. I agree to that but all you really need to do against someone with diamond armer is bridge fight them.
  3. I’m fine with them adding new items.
  4. Keep bows the way they are. Bow spammers are uncommon and are usually not great at the game. Just get pearls.

Diamond Swords are fine yes but Diamond amour Makes someone very powerful

Yes, you can just knock someone off if they have diamond amour But on maps like mushroom its really hard, and if you treasure is destroyed then it’s harder to just knock them off. Bow Spammers is not the issue but just with how you can do lots of damage for a low cost and be far away.

1. yes

2. yes

3. no

4. no

5. no

Please read this thread before creating a suggestion, we appreciate it if you stick to one suggestion per thread.