February days itmes

Idea:

[Write down your suggestion here, keep it short]

More information:

[Include any other information that you think is relevant here]

[February kiss day.hug day or valentine day ]

(Hive is famous from games or edaters)
[Edaters I have something for you]
(Hive we need to add new spwan only for February)
(Likes put flowers in hub and add cherry blossom tree )

[Add a new event in February for edaters]
[Important]
[Add new hub title… FOREVER WITH U!

PLEASE VOTE THIS TOPIC

(THANKS)

This suggestion is towards the edaters demographic. However this is a minority of the actual community who just plays the games. Whilst this is my own personal opinion, I think many people would be against edaters as Hive isn’t really the place for this sort of stuff.

On the otherhand, I do like the idea of bringing back seasonal hubs but that does take a lot of time to do and not possible in 10 days.

3 Likes

I can work on hive

Yeah… I’m not sure hive is trying to appeal to that audience… Maybe a simple valentine’s event to replace lunar new year (or go alongside it…) is enough but THAT is where I draw the line.
Let’s read on!

At least it’s better than uwu… wait they already did that.
Fine idea I suppose…

Give me votes guys then hive modrater can see this text

edaters, as ayaan said, are a small minority of hives fanbase. a relatively large portion of the fanbase however, frowns upon edaters. a valentines day event would be cool, and has been suggested before

links

Valentines day event/hunt
A Valentine's Event - #5 by Kraken2754

but I dont think it should be targeted at edaters, I personally more then frown upon them as I think hive should be just for hanging out and playing minecraft

2 Likes

First off, don’t beg us to vote so this will be added. It sounds like your on verge of hope. sorry if that sounded rude.
Anyways, I don’t think this’ll be a great idea, mostly because the fact that it’s targeted toward e-daters and hub rats. SOME hub rats, not all, some, are weird and e-daters are weirder. Also, Hive wants long term updates and not updates for a week or two. I guess you can argue that other Holidays celebrations are for a week or two but those holidays are… more celebrated.
Also @RandomSheep2530 that heart was way to fast :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

what vote? also

ooooooh do you want me to tell mason /j

edit: oh wait heart not vote Im not dyslexic I swear

2 Likes

Who’s Mason? He doesn’t sound that bad…

2 Likes

youve brought this upon yourself… @masonmasterbot
also quick like again lol
he may not respond for a little while actually, idk how active he is anymore

1 Like

Okay I’m afraid now and I regret my choices I’ll delete that.

2 Likes

[!] hub rat summoned

The edater and emo hub rats I dislike, and this is basically targeted toward the edaters, and we need less of that NOT MORE (although I wish hive did more seasonal varients of the new hub like the new years/fall from the old hub)

7 Likes

valentines day is not rlly a real holiday

3 Likes

That’s what I’m saying!

2 Likes

We shouldn’t have a Valentine’s Day event since it’s not a global holiday. What I’m saying is it’s not celebrated in other countries rather than the USA.

1 Like

Europe got it too I guess… (in Italy we celebrate it)

But I don’t really like e-daters, they’re… annoying.

4 Likes

Ive never encountered any!!

3 Likes

Lucky :disappointed: When I last encountered one the were calling some random person with a Crash Bandicoot skin their “princess” and would beg for them to meet at the castle. then the Crash skin left THANK GOD but then the guy was “sad” and started to “cry” in the chat.

4 Likes