Featured Gamemodes

In an effort to increase the player count for certain game modes such as block drop, bridge and others, the arcade was removed. While this strategy has proved somewhat effective, I believe that there is a better solution to boost the player count of these game modes. My idea is to feature the game modes on a platform in front of the popular ones (similar to where new games show up) and rotate them on a weekly basis. This would hopefully lead players to discover and enjoy these games more frequently.

bump. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Don’t bump after 3 hours, you can bump every 72 hours though.
Good idea, but like in front of the games? Maybe put the unpopular ones (ones that people don’t play that much) and replace them with the popular ones like skywars and soon to be bedwars.

1 Like

Im gonna bump this post

1 Like

That’s more like it :grinning:

LOL. I voted.:grin:

1 Like

uh bump I guess

2 Likes

do you mean the middle four npcs that are directly in front of you when you spawn?

yes that is indeed what I mean

1 Like

Im going too Bump this.

2 Likes

Bumping this post

1 Like

Bumping this post again

Woah, seems a nice idea! I’ll vote.

1 Like

bumping this post

1 Like

bumping this post

I don’t really get why this would change anything. The games having a little spinny spin spin to them won’t really get them more popular. The fact that they have big npcs that’s the first thing you see when you join in is enough.

3 Likes

Hey there, welcome to our forums!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a suggestion. This idea has already been suggested, if you’d like to see it added, be sure to leave a vote on the original post:

Have a great day! :slightly_smiling_face: