Favorite a bedwars challenge

So, as most people probably know, bedwars is having seasons. This means that they will probably swap out challenges each season. So, what if you could favorite one challenge out of all of them that will stick with you into the next season, all progress saved. If you complete a favorited challenge you can switch to a new challenge. Here is my example for this and why it would be useful.
So, for me, I love the fish are friends quest. My only issue with it is that it takes forever. I mean you have to buy 100 dorys, then you have to be lucky enough to not die with it and hit someone with it? I mean this is a very long-term quest, and so I’m worried I will not be able to finish it in time. This would be a very nice feature if it could be added. Anyway, thanks for reading, and please leave feedback!

I’d assume Seasons would last a couple of months at a time (Given that they are called “seasons”), so I’m sure that gives plenty of time to complete all the challenges! :smile:

3 Likes

True, but some people will not be able to, like people who start late or people who are not grinding bw

1 Like