Error with the Login Streak date in Brazilian Portuguese

Affected Language:
Brazilian Portuguese

Affected Service:
10 day streak login message. Appears as soon as you enter the game for the first time in the day for the 10th day.

Affected Text:
[LR] Agora você está em uma sequência de [numberx] dias de login. Reforço de EXP: +10%.
[LR] Recompensa extra de sequência de logins! Você recebeu 30 Pontos de Missão devido à sequência de 100 dias de login.

Suggested Text:
[LR] Agora, você está em uma sequência de [numberx] dias de login. Reforço de EXP: +10%.
[LR] Recompensa extra de sequência de logins! Você recebeu 30 Pontos de Missão devido à sequência de [numberx] dias de login.

Explanation of Issue:
For some reason, in the Portuguese translation of this sentence, the second sentence always says that you are in a sequence of 100 days of login, when you earn the QP for logging in every 10 days, even though you are not.

See for example in the image below. The top sentence says I’m on a 10 day login streak, while the bottom sentence says I’m on a 100 day streak.

*[numberx] = Number of days of your login streak

Screenshots and/or video:

“[LR] Now, you are in a 10 days login streak. XP Boost: +10%”
“[LR] Extra login streak rewards! You received 30 Quest Points due to the 100 days login streak.”

The translation above is not the original in English and was based on the image only for a better understanding of the problem.

Hey there :wave:

Looks like someone added an extra zero :sweat_smile:

I have gone ahead and fixed this myself, the corrected text should appear in-game soon.

Thank you for contributing to the improvement of our translations! :translations:

1 Like