Equally shared players

This is rely for both tw and sw but multiple times in a squads (or other game mode) I had spawned alone and been killed by teams of four so to stop stuff like that if you were to take say 1 off four ppl teams and put them on a team with only one person it would be more fair and equal. I couldn’t find any other post that said this but if there is one I couldn’t find it

Sometimes theyre in a party

I might be incorrect but I believe this already should be how it works, as that’s what happens in treasure wars. The team of 4 was most likely players in a party, which will be together no matter what, because they want to play together on the same team.

I still believe this is unfair to be honest, but I don’t know what a good solution would be.
I’d recommend playing solos where every team only has once player or none, so you shouldn’t be outnumbered when you are only fighting a single team.

2 Likes

I never thought of them being in a party. But there must be other teams of two not in a party that could possibly get kicked from there team and added on to others possibly.

But why not just queue or play a new game? I mean, if you’re confident enough to fight like 10 other people then by all means I wish you luck.