Ender pearl bug fix in treasure war

Yay ender pearls are addid in the game butt thers some need to bug fix
Bug 1:throwing wen u throw the ender pear you get a damage wen u have a weak hp and you throw the pearl boom u dead butt this bug fix is useful bug fix no damage

But they have a visual bug where it looks like it will land further

1 Like

Hey,

As users have stated, ender pearls cause fall damage - this is an intended feature.

I have tried to reproduce the issue you’re describing about enderpearls looking as if they will land and subsequently teleport you further than they actually do. However from what I saw, it appears to work as intended. Can you perhaps get a video clip of the issue?

Thanks!

5 Likes

I will try to tomorrow, it is late for me now
( i never tried)
I probably was not seeing probably or something idk, I think they actually are fine

1 Like

Just did some testing of my own and found no issues with the location of ender pearls. I have some videos if needed but I don’t believe this is an issue that needs investigating further. :slight_smile:

Yeah, they seem fine to me, however @BlueSlimeMC may have meant that they don’t travel as far as vanilla ender pearls.

To be honest idk, they do travel slower but first I thought that the angle they were shot at was off for some reason, it’s all good now.

1 Like

Closing thread as we have concluded that this isn’t a bug.

5 Likes