Emotes V2 A Full overhaul

2 more votes to get 30 votes!

4 posts in a row jeez

BUMB i think that is should be a smiley face as the hot bar item

1 Like

Why’d you make a concept for a gg emote?

It already exists, I think in game, but you could also just copy image from this :gg:

1 Like

Oh- I didn’t know that, yeah I’ll use that image instead of mine. But the gg should still come up when you say gg in a Game.

1 Like

I love every bit of this, bump.

The one i want is an item in the hotbar and have in pre and post game lobbies

4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4. is the best

2 Likes

2 and 3 could also be implemented but yeah, 4 is easily the best.

I love this idea but number 4 is definitely the best idea!

b bu bum bump :skull:

2 Likes

Seeing that each one is 40% or higher is amazing. I personally would love to see all of them added.

My favorite is emotes in games tho, I’ll add on an idea I have. If they added the item into some games like murder mystery it could help communication! Instead of having to type /emote or typing gg. MM is really the only game I see having the item in would work for. End lobbies and waiting lobbies for every game should have the item too! Ohhh, bridge solo would also be nice for the item, since you can’t chat in there.

Also another idea is instead of 2 and 3, if they ever do an achievement system then those could be rewards for reaching some milestones. Like collect 100 epic coins, break 100 treasures, things like that instead of just leveling up in the games.

1 Like

I really like this idea! Emojis could definitely be enhanced from what they are and I really like the suggestions you gave, especially the water particles for a kill streak. Some really neat ideas, earned my vote!

2 Likes

Bump
50 votes W

2 Likes