Emerald block jump boost delay

Affected Service (Game name, hub or global):

DeathRun

What is the bug?

The part where you have to jump after standing on the emerald blocks is super slow it takes 4 seconds until it gives me the jump boost.

2 Likes

There is probably nothing they can do, it’s to do with you connection

6 Likes

I have about 2 seconds to give me a jump boost effect. If you are given an effect within 4-5 seconds, then these are problems with ping. This does not apply to the server.

3 Likes

This should be in #server-bug-reports

3 Likes

I have moved your post and changed it to the correct format. In future, if you find a bug like this, please post it in the relevant section of the forums and report it in the correct way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

sorry idk how to use this yet, I just joined lol. thank you

1 Like

Can you get a video of this occuring? Would help us work out if this is a server side issue, or a latency issue.

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Trawling the forums looking for things to help with and here’s a video I have for you. I went to Asia for this video since I get the highest ping there. As far as I can tell, the delay happens when you run straight onto the Emerald blocks. When I jumped onto them, it seemed to give it me every time. I’m also not sure if it happens on all blocks or just the first set I tested on this particular map. If you need more testing, let me know.

4 Likes

Hey sorry for not replying earlier but just to inform you guys, it’s my connection that’s causing the delay. I learned this by playing a lot of death run matches. Sometimes it’s delayed, sometimes it isn’t. Hope this message is useful.

3 Likes