Permanent, Unremovable Elytra

• Cannot be taken off, meaning they cannot wear chestplates

3 Fireworks (that will explode)

• Damage the user on use when they explode, but can be used offensively

yea

1 Like

Elytra too OP

2 Likes

This kinda would ruin skywars if everyone had the elytra kit. People can fly around and sneak up in you and hit you off. Also people right off of spawn can instantly rush you and that wouldn’t be fun

1 Like

ok but like 1% its original durability

1 Like

That would be to op

What if you get to the maximum height limit?(when you start taking damage and it says, ‘‘return to the playable area’’)
You take damage?

1 Like

I like this, some people think its op but im telling you they are only good for running but i would suggest start with two maybe idk

yes I would love this. maybe there could be some different things like it would break in a certain amount of time or something if it’s too op.

No it would be annoying to other players

If you had a elytra with a bow your done for

1 Like

Why this could never be added

1. People can fly around in void
  2. It makes sprinting faster
  3. Can be used to escape void
  4. More op than void walker
  5. The elytra is ugly
1 Like

It’s not but ok

I agree with everything else tho

I agree but the elytra is not ugly and its one of my favorite things to use in my survival world

Ik lol I was just trying to say some random thing

Would it be more balanced with no fireworks, so that if you fell off you couldn’t just fly up again

If there were no fireworks maybe I would vote for it because if you had fireworks with any elytra and you have a bow then you are very op lol but ill vote for it ig

Honestly, how would the anti cheat detect fly hacking if people could literally fly around in vanilla minecraft?

The devs have much more important things to be doing then rewriting the entire anticheat just to make way for one singular SkyWars Kit.

1 Like

I completely forgot about anti-cheat what would happen to people with elytra lol will they get kicked

fair point

Yeah as stated above could be pretty OP… So I think I should be the only one allowed to use it because I’m constantly falling off the map for no reason :pensive: