Eid celebration for all the muslims

But the difference is they dont focus on the religious side of the holiday and more people just celebrate them overall

Then don’t you think out of all the Muslims in the hive many would enjoy a celebration such as Eid. Many Christians and different religions may also find it fun to learn about Eid.

If anyone wanted to learn about that then they can search it up on their own time but I really don’t see how this is worthy of an event from Hive. Its not like its their responsibility or their belief to be teaching stuff like that. Hive doesnt do their events because of the religion some players have.

1 Like

For (probably not) the last time Halloween has nothing to do with Christianity, it is an old Irish Celtic pagan tradition.

Your point stills stands in that regard, but Halloween is Irish.

3 Likes

I personally do not celebrate any traditional holidays. However:

3 Likes

I agree with all of @HAZARD6896’s points, but I do also want to note that Hive-O-Ween, Winterfest, and the egg hunt have removed all references to Christianity (and the Halloween thing) and are simply the commercial parts of the celebration.

1 Like

Also we can’t be forgetting about Chinese new year, bc that does prove that the hive do branch out to the holidays of different cultures.

1 Like

Yet another good point, I don’t see why they wouldn’t branch out more.

2 Likes

Hi there :wave:

I just want to remind you guys that overly political or religious topics are against the forums rules. The Hive’s events have no religious content in them and It’s best that we leave the discussion at that. (:

7 Likes

Christmas isnt only celebrated by christians, Also the MAJORITY of americans or europeans celebrate christmas. IDK how many celebrate that muslim thingy

Fella, the majority of Americans and Europeans are Christian, whats your point?

1 Like

actually thats sadly not true. my point is Christmas is literally celebrated by the majority of the us. smth like EID is very obscure and would only cause other ppl to demand their holiday represented too

2 Likes

Yes, that’s fair.

Notice that America and Europe are both dark purple - My point being that saying two majority Christian regions, have a majority celebrating Christmas is invalid.

Now let’s end the discussion here

I think it should be mentioned that christmas isn’t only only celebrated by christians. I’m not christian but still celebrate christmas and treat it not as a time to appreciate jesus or whatever, but a time to spend time with family (and get gifts tehee), which hi how hive views it.

2 Likes

Well, lunar new year gets celebrated, why not Eid???

‘thingy’ quite rude isnt it

1 Like

Not really, just the lack of understanding what it is.
Just to be more clear, I don’t think they meant it in any way of disrespect.

3 Likes

Thats What Im saying. Yes i am a christian and yes i do celebrate christmas but sadly there are a lot of ppl who celebrate christmas and arent christians

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion!

As an inclusive community, we welcome players of all backgrounds on our server!

Although they may coincide with real-world events, our seasonal events are not directly in celebration of specific religious holidays.

Closing this thread to prevent further discussion about religious topics, which is against our rules.