Earn xp for free bundles

my idea is a bundle or costume depending on the season/month every lets say 100, 200 or 300 or maybe even 1000 xp, you can save up this xp and when reached 400 xp you get rewarded a bundle the name up to you and when typing /bundle activate the bundle is enabled so every 100, 200, 300 or 1000 xp will be rewarding you a bundle or costume it could make players not have regular Minecraft skins all the time on the hive if this was added players could stop asking others to give them gifts using the post boxes and they might start going on the hive a lot more and start playing seriously… no really my friend does roleplay on the literal sky wars map so maybe you can add a roleplay server to just to add a more… better area for the roleplayers also what did the hive use to make those costumes btw really wanna know id love to make one for myself comment if you know no rush intended just wondering love to find out

this is pretty much quest points
and the roleplay can be done at the hub. if you party three ppl use /pc to use party chat,

3 Likes

Hey,
I think the hive still needs to make money somehow,
so I disagree :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then this would be a better version to add:

1 Like

@WizardYT3157

Please do not bump posts that don’t need any further discussion.

I would recommend you read the Forum Rules just to make sure you don’t accidentally break any other rules :slight_smile:

3 Likes