Duplicate Quests and Quests Won't Refresh Combo

Affected Service (Game name, hub or global):
Quest Master

What is the bug?
Alright so this is kind of a two-in-one situation, not sure if this is allowed or not, but I’ll make a report post anyways.
First of all, last night I picked a quest to do for hide-and-seek. I clicked the confirm button, and then it gave me another prompt to complete the same quest. I thought this was just a visual glitch, so I confirmed it again. Upon completing said quest, I went to the quest master to claim my reward. I did get the reward, but when I went to get a different quest, it said that I hadn’t yet completed the same quest I just finished. So I completed the quest a second time, was able to get the same reward a second time, and that counted as a separate quest from the first so it closed off the quests for me since I had maxed out the number of quests completed in a day.
Secondly, I logged on again today to do quests, and when I opened them up, there were five leftover quests from last night. This confirms the duplicate quest bug, as well as quests not refreshing, again.
Just a note, this is the third time I’ve experienced quests not refreshing in the span of about a month.

Screenshots and/or video:

Hey there :wave:

This issue has now been fixed :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like